Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello Powder Puffs and Ho Ho's

Listen up you delicious little snack packs, it's time to light a fire that going to burn out of control. It starts small and is seemingly friendly and likable. After a short period of time, this little fire begins to singe your body hair and makes your skin burn. You start to get a little scared, but don't - embrace the suck and welcome the smell.

It's going to be a strong year hot dogs and cup cakes.

Post #1 will occur at 0500MST on August 2nd, 2010. Post results, mods, and general icing to the cake.

5 comments:

  1. Yum Yum!

    I'm already working up an appetite.

    -Coconut Cream Pie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a delicious year of beef jerky, rock stars and blueberries. Can't wait to get started.

    -Ben & Jerry's "If I had a million flavors".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm, I consider eating to be a good hobby of mine!

    -Java Chip Frappachino

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am looking forward to this! I'm all giddy like when I have a box of doughnuts and cold milk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sno Balls effect in progress......

    ReplyDelete